Not us abviously...

dubstar

done 450 miles or more in Lyns' loop over the last few days from fleet to here (norfolk) to alton towers and back... ...has one person spotted us? ...nope tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

On a lighter note lynsey was explaining loops to me and I can confirm I spotted an SE in a disgusting shade of green in uttoxeter and a 1.0 yellow poverty spec thing that came "hurtling" passed us on the A50.

p.s. I think I might be lusting for an AMD tuned TDI now... ...wait for it... ...wait for it... ...turbo! weeeeh! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Excellent... A post in the spotted forum to say "We weren't spotted!"

It's a first. I'll give you that. Now stop wasting bandwidth... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nope, I was a car tart in the passenger seat wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I wouldn't fit in lyns' glove box anyway tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

done 450 miles or more in Lyns' loop over the last few days from fleet to here (norfolk) to alton towers and back... ...has one person spotted us? ...nope tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Don't think anyone spotted me on the drive home yesterday either sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Although I got a look and a nod from a mk2 dark green golf GTI on the A45 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Look out for me and my "car tart" at next months NR laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />