• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hello Dan...!

How do you do...?

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I look again your last stunning shoots and I need to ask you something...

DO YOU GOT ANY PROBLEM ON RUBBING THE TYRES ON THE BACK????

huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Thank you mate...!

Cheers,

D.

Hello Dan...!

How do you do...?

I look again your last stunning shoots and I need to ask you something...

DO YOU GOT ANY PROBLEM ON RUBBING THE TYRES ON THE BACK????

Thank you mate...!

Cheers,

D.

Yer not too sad mate, you? I used to have problems when i had standard bump stops, uprated to a set of powerflex and it sits fine. Cars bout 6-7mm lower now with a set of 10mm spacers. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yer not too sad mate, you? I used to have problems when i had standard bump stops, uprated to a set of powerflex and it sits fine. Cars bout 6-7mm lower now with a set of 10mm spacers. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cheers Dan...

Thank you...

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

D.

• 4 weeks later...

Just joined to today, specially to say, drove past you tonight.... or should I say you flew past me.... on the A2/M25 Junction, then off onto the A206....

Wanted to show my appreciation for a nice motor. Liking the Euro stylee slammed look, and rims look sweet in motion.

I was in the burgandy vectra... apologies for not having chance to let you out from behind the lorry, foot was planted to the floor, and as heavy and as slow as she is, didn't have time to slow to let you out.

Anyways... keep up the good work... such a nice little project you got going on there :)

Just joined to today, specially to say, drove past you tonight.... or should I say you flew past me.... on the A2/M25 Junction, then off onto the A206....

Wanted to show my appreciation for a nice motor. Liking the Euro stylee slammed look, and rims look sweet in motion.

I was in the burgandy vectra... apologies for not having chance to let you out from behind the lorry, foot was planted to the floor, and as heavy and as slow as she is, didn't have time to slow to let you out.

Anyways... keep up the good work... such a nice little project you got going on there :)

:lol: Thats alrite. Thanks for the comments, ill be sure to keep and eye out for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hows the swift going dan ? watch out for problems with the steering rack / castor angles going all to cock etc. Mine f**ked up big style after only 3500miles :S

Did you manage to find any porsche wheel adaptors for it ?

Hows the swift going dan ? watch out for problems with the steering rack / castor angles going all to cock etc. Mine f**ked up big style after only 3500miles :S

Did you manage to find any porsche wheel adaptors for it ?

not bad al, you? yea swifts good, i keep hearing a knock when i boot it out of corners? dont supose that could be it? nah i sold the wheels in the end, soon as ive sold the dub plate im gona buy my new ones. what you driving now?

Bora Highline 130 TDI, currently 159bhp - 281lb/ft. Soon to have Neuspeed front and rear anti-roll bars, KW Variant 1 coilovers, 18 x 8.5 BBS CH's (Already purchased) but not sure on what tyres to get for them at the moment.

hmm never had any knock on my swift, just rattles that were cured by £300 of sound deadening materials. lol

Bora Highline 130 TDI, currently 159bhp - 281lb/ft. Soon to have Neuspeed front and rear anti-roll bars, KW Variant 1 coilovers, 18 x 8.5 BBS CH's (Already purchased) but not sure on what tyres to get for them at the moment.

hmm never had any knock on my swift, just rattles that were cured by £300 of sound deadening materials. lol

lol sounds good, hmm im not sure what it is then, only does it now and again, could be anti-roll bar? might get it checked out. you on facebook?

• 6 months later...