Any one coming to see me at Oulton Park on monday?

VWR Lupo

me me me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thats great mate!

The polo is awsome and is going very well and you can see your old car lol.

Im back in MK over night then going back to Oulton Park tomorrow night as all the race cars are ready to go!

fab biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> cant wait itll be a great day! shall i text you when i get there? see if you can spare 30 secs at some point to come say hello?

Jen x

p.s ahhh garthie! bless him wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

fab biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> cant wait itll be a great day! shall i text you when i get there? see if you can spare 30 secs at some point to come say hello?

Jen x

p.s ahhh garthie! bless him wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Will be easier to come and find me mate.

Wish i could buddy but i'm in work sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

If i can get in for free then i may come along, smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i'll make a few phone calls in the morning to a few F3 mates, call in a few favours!!

If i can get in for free then i may come along, smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i'll make a few phone calls in the morning to a few F3 mates, call in a few favours!!

Thats a good idea! I cant get free tickets as they are quite strict with them.

Be great to meet you so come and find me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

will we allowed to come see you? or just wave from behind barriers?

i want free tickets

whats the point of having mates in high places when i can get a free ticket once in a while

tut tut

Its not my fault the people who run the event are stingy sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> but it is a pain i cant get tickets for friends and family!

Ive got a permanet pass and it says im a senior Technician biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You should be free to wander round where you want mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by VWR Lupo

Ive got a permanet pass and it says im a senior Technician biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Are they still the hard plastic credit card type on silly neck strings??

i melted one of mine when it fell onto the exhaust whilst i was messing with the brakes! Thinking back that was 2004, where does time go!

Are they still the hard plastic credit card type on silly neck strings??

i melted one of mine when it fell onto the exhaust whilst i was messing with the brakes! Thinking back that was 2004, where does time go!

They are the ones mate but mine has volkswagen racing on them and the lanyard has VWR on them to so minje is quite cool.

You can walk around the pits im sure,i ve done it everytime ive been

This will probably open up during the lunch break or maybe before if your gonna get there early

Ive seen the first race starts at 08:30, is this correct VWR Lupo?

Tom

Cant remember mate!

We are no longer the first race so im guessing ikts abit later than that but not to sure!

Luke smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

*edit* will find out tomorrow for you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by VWR Lupo

proper racing will be at Mondello park next weekend people wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Red Lup Gti