Creaks

SeatSport

Hi Guys

Ive got an annoying problem with my Arosa. Everytime I drive it there is an annoying creaking sound comin from the dash/pillar. Absolutely annoying. Do u reckon its poor Seat build quality or somethin serious?

Ive heard of LCRs with similar probs!

Cheers guys!

Hi Guys

Ive got an annoying problem with my Arosa. Everytime I drive it there is an annoying creaking sound comin from the dash/pillar. Absolutely annoying. Do u reckon its poor Seat build quality or somethin serious?

Ive heard of LCRs with similar probs!

Cheers guys!

try you tweeter mate mite be loose

the only rattle that i have from my dash comes from the pannels under the steering wheel colom . other than that theres an anoying rattle coming from the back near the rear passenger side window , but when you put somebody else in the back to hear it as you drive it goes away wtf.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wtf:" border="0" alt="wtf.gif" />

If its on the passenger side and its not the tweeter, the little strip that has the vin number written on it used to rattle against the bottom of window in my arosa.

Mines got lots of rattles now (more than I expected), but thats the price you pay for lowering it with tyres with a low profile. i need to spend a day locating them and fixing them.

Mine is the same, actually sussed out that it is the headlining and interior light that is rattling, it seems to go away when its warmed up though (or maybe I just filter it out). Dont know how I would go about getting rid of it though.

Pull out the interior light and spray some No More Big Gaps in the space? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cheers, Alfie

Rattle in the back of mine is from the plastic trim around the inside of the rear windows (in my Arosa that is). This trim has actually become a bit loose. If anyone knows what im on about have you had the same problem. Plus is it just glued on or clipped? Thanks.

i dunno how you guys get rattles tbh! only thing that rattles in my car is my nodding dog and im sure youve all seen the install im running...

DSCF0027.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

it shakes the entire car and all around it, exhaust heat shield is the worst lol but cant hear that inside the car

Rattle in the back of mine is from the plastic trim around the inside of the rear windows

If anyone knows what im on about have you had the same problem. Plus is it just glued on or clipped?

its glued on with double sided tape mate and the plastic window surround just peels off with care

mine cars interior rattles like a bast*rd but get used to it must admit for a supposedly well built VW partnership product it aint put together that tight my cinq sporting still sounds tight after eight years

wayne

Guess just gotta live with some of these rattles or turn your stereo up to drown them out! My dad's 5-Series has done many many miles now though and no noticeable rattles grrr no fair smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i have no rattles..... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

(Well, apart from the door cards, but thats from me having them off so many times and not bothering to put them back right. best fix them really....)