My Red 'Rosa on 17's

eXXXtreme arosa

Ive said it before, I wasn't a fan of the wheels when you got them but on the car they look ace. Colour coding will just make it look even lower laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Personally i'd go for a gti or rieger rear valance, then for me it would be the proper finished article biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

looking sweet as always mate thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" /> honestly thought it would be lower than that with the 17's wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> but your still mental, how have you altered the bumper side clips i noticed its slightly outwards?

youve got pm

wayne

ive cut them down wayne and i packed one of them with fibreglass because there like an eggbox so i packed one coz it was broken and then set about grinding the bitches down lmao.

Ive said it before, I wasn't a fan of the wheels when you got them but on the car they look ace. Colour coding will just make it look even lower laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Personally i'd go for a gti or rieger rear valance, then for me it would be the proper finished article biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

a gti would just be the same as mine smoothed though wouldnt it? and a riger isnt much diffrent tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

some nice pics there mate! your car is looking very nice and clean!

but still think it would look 100% better on some 15inch wheels!

also think the ride would be better.

anyways keep up the good work!

grip and handling are spot on with the 17's im really pleased with how she rides now with the coils

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> thanks for the compliments though

gti bumpers got more smooth curve to it and is quite different if you look at them side by side, also the number plate recess is alot better shaped and the inwards curves at the bottom are more pronounced, also the centre exhaust cut out is part of the bumper not a clip on surroung like on the sports

reiger is quite alot different and the zender is probably more suiting

wayne

gti bumpers got more smooth curve to it and is quite different if you look at them side by side, also the number plate recess is alot better shaped and the inwards curves at the bottom are more pronounced, also the centre exhaust cut out is part of the bumper not a clip on surroung like on the sports

reiger is quite alot different and the zender is probably more suiting

wayne

hmmmm been looking at the back of mine today and i still think smoothing; the joint, the exhaust surround and removing the bump strips would still look best, i can always make the lower shape of the bumper more pronounced. i mite even go for a totally one off kit which i would have made by twisted vision as there arent really any skirts i look at and think yeh i want those so ill have to see how funds are going ect.

all depends how the cars looking after the smoothing is all done really smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i have removed the little lip around the exhaust pipe when i smoothed the bumpers - it might make the gap between your tailpipe and bumper even all the way round

loving the car tho, gonna look sweet colour coded. makes me wonder what mine would look like on some 17s

get some interior/boot pics up on here! cant wait to see the finished ps2 install

i have removed the little lip around the exhaust pipe when i smoothed the bumpers - it might make the gap between your tailpipe and bumper even all the way round

loving the car tho, gonna look sweet colour coded. makes me wonder what mine would look like on some 17s

get some interior/boot pics up on here! cant wait to see the finished ps2 install

theres some on here somewhere 5b83cf77jb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

223898a5hbb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

564d28a0bnhb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCF0007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

arun ive got to sit down and do some more headscratching with the ps2 installation i tried it under the carpet and nothing sat right soooo im thinking of building a fibre glass install for it now that will sit on top of the carpet and that i can then trim up to match the carpet and make almost invisable to the local chavs and thieves should work but will have to wait untill my AS level exams are done and dusted. maybe a summer holiday venture along with the new boot install and bumpers oooo im gona be busy tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well thought id compare the pics with you flo5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Carters smooted Mk2 Arosa

DSCF0699.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

pics dont show it clear enough but the plate recess on the gti is alot better, its more flowing on the curves etc and is deeper

lol i love the way my threads have been merged biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> cheers who ever did it lol. the recess on jens angles the plate up at the bottom doesnt it. and its rounder. you can see how the bits at the bottom are longer too... mite have to get me a gti bumper and take the bottom off and stick it on mine tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> or speak to my mate steve wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

found out the other day that corsa c rear diffusers fit perfectly! same length and everything tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> mite be a route i investigate

http://www.ffwdmotorsport.co.uk/proddetail...d=58915&cat=513

this is the one we tried up against my car