Convoy to RR day in Milton Keynes

Nicki

Oooi! Doesn't sound much like South Mimms convoy talk to me... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

South Mimms Convoy - doesn't matter which way round the M25 you're going, we're meeting at the services at Jct 23!

No point in starting a new convoy thread for the convoy to the South mimms convoy! Who wants to convoy with me from my house to the convoy thats going to the South Mimms convoy meeting location?

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Stop spamming my thread, dammit! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

See you all at 8.30 then. Shall we aim to leave by 8.30 so if people could get there a bit earlier just so that we are all ready to go?

Oh and can we take it steady on the motorway, not all of us have gti's, hehehe!

Shall we get a list togeather then?

Niki,

Grapo,

luposteve,

sleeky,

dubweiser (the leader, hehe),

AK??

Lee.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I see u about 8.15am then going be a good day biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cant be arsed to drive down.

Have a good time guys.

Take plenty of pics, and I'll be here waiting with random comments about the inaccuracy of todays rolling roads...

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Morning guys,

Not gonna make it up today I'm afraid - feel as rough as a badgers ass this morning so I'm heading straight back to bed.

Really sorry peeps. Hope you have a fab day.

Will text Luke to let him know.

Sorry. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Oh and can we take it steady on the motorway, not all of us have gti's, hehehe!

Whatever gave you that idea Lee? rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />