Will lupo bodykits fit an arosa?

Enigma

Apparently the kits mainly front will not

The sideskirts are identical fitment

The rear bumper joins in a different place to the lupo one so when you buy a rear splitter it requires a bit more work BUT it can be done as simon (AROSA IN BLUE) proved with a lupo Zender rear apron on the arosa mk2 tdi

Front bumper arosa seems to curve out more than lupos but i think with a bit of work a lupo valance would work BUT im yet to try it myself rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

but apart from this yes they are essentially the same car although youobviously have sense to choose the better one shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

EDIT: just looked at the kit your interested in which is full bumpers which is a different matter as the rear will go straight on yes BUT the fron bumper the gills on mk2's are together with the bumper not seperate like on the base lupos so sides and rear from that kit will fit but not front

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

the Mk2 has a wider front end so the kit would need cut in half and then extended etc etc .

That particular bumper looks like a 1 piece one thats a direct replacement for the WHOLE front bumper so it would bolt onto the car but would not fit arround the body work cause the grills are different

DSCF0031copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

another chop for you

cheers for that. How about if i had the skirts and rear bumper from that kit and a front bumper from a actual arosa kit would that work ?