CLIO V6 = SPiNE~BENDiNGLY AWESOME

BLiTZEN

Kudos to the chaps in their STUNNiNG new Clio V6 in metallic yellow who kept me alert and awake on the way back from Norwich to Sheffield last night for 70 miles at 1 am in the morning.. WHAT a car.. WHAT road presence...

nearly had you guys... nearly had you.. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> (lol)

Lovely cars, great road presence, just not all that fast really. Would love one, and they are seriously cheap now.

I thought that too, but this was the new 255bhp 0-60 in 5.8 second jobs..

Believe me, when he pulled up level at 70mph, gave me the thumbs up then floored it, I didn't see his ass for dust..

It truly looked awesome.. I never thought I'd say that about any Clio! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah, I like the S2 - I was sorely tempted by a cheap one about 18 months ago but delved into buying a new flat instead.

I'd love to get one.. but at group 20 insurance, a fuel thirsty 3.0 litre engine and a work trip of 80 miles a day, this could prove a bit disasterous to my bank balance. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

looks like the TDi will be my `weapon of choice` for some time yet!

if i wasn't thinking about a certain engine conversion for the lupo next year then i would definitley put the clio v6 on my list of options for new cars. a friend had one and she said that unless you are an attention whore then don't buy one as everywhere you go people will stop and look.

if i wasn't thinking about a certain engine conversion for the lupo next year then i would definitley put the clio v6 on my list of options for new cars. a friend had one and she said that unless you are an attention whore then don't buy one as everywhere you go people will stop and look.

Yeah, that put me off as well. I think I'd be very happy flying around country roads in it, but nipping down to get the shopping... nah.

Besides, I have no judgement on the width of a car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Besides, I have no judgement on the width of a car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Girl. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Girl. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What can I say, your judgement on girth obviously got you the 400+ score in Crusoes test tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

It was on my list of cars to get next (I'm probably gonna change in about 18months) until I looked at insurance quotes today. Cheapest I found was a shade under £1900 ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I would only be 23, but even so! Back to the VX220/Elise or Clio Trophy idea it is then!

clio v6 version 2 was third overall in the Evo car of the year including when it was up against the no cost limit supercars.

I had a "race" with a 52 plate Clio Cup tonight.

Well, "race" in that when we came off the roundabout he pulled away from me effortlessly. I could've 'ad im though. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I had a "race" with a 52 plate Clio Cup tonight.

Well, "race" in that when we came off the roundabout he pulled away from me effortlessly. I could've 'ad im though. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I remember the day well when a Clio Cup comically left me for dead smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Aaah, the memories. I rest safe with the knowledge that his car has probably fallen to pieces now.

Aaah, the memories. I rest safe with the knowledge that his car has probably fallen to pieces now.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I comforted myself with that thought too. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />