late night tonight?

Blue Loop

i just got up, went to bed at 10am after handing in the work lol, will know the marks next week smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

didn't you like it? what course did you end up doing then?

looks like you based the design on an 80s desktop PC smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> quite funky but not many windows, almost prison/high security style

i just got up, went to bed at 10am after handing in the work lol, will know the marks next week smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

didn't you like it? what course did you end up doing then?

A late late night then! Good luck with it all, I haven't done an all-nighter for a while, but probably will in the up-coming weeks when deadlines are looming.

I didn't even start the architecture cause. My heart has always been in films so decided to follow that route. I looked at several courses (which there weren't many at the time) and decided on Digital Film Production. It's a good course, 50/50 split on practical and theoretical which has given me a better overall view.

Looking to do an MA at the London Film School in directing, but I hear competition is tough.

I presume you'll be letting your hair down tonight as all the work's been given in?

Edited by Al Wilson

My friend is doing Architecture smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> The poor guy has to do a 7 years course (2 of them out in industry) while me and another friend who are sharing a house with him will be finished in three....

(He has SOOOOO much less work to do than me though I swear - and the other one doing Graphic design - they both never seem to be doing work!! I'm doing product design and always seem to have coursework looming over me rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />)

Anyways, good on you getting your work done biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I remember pulling a few all-nighters during 6th form - bowls of pasta eaten at 8am before i got in the car for my hour-long commute to college to hand it in.....