**** condition tires on good wheels!! Gutted

WetmonkeyTDI

I'm trying to get the listing ID number so we can all have a look at my mates expense.

He's just paid good money for a set of 4 *cough* Pug 205 1.9GTI rims off the bay -

advertised something like this........

"""...MINT RIMS, JUST REFURBISHED, TOYO PROXES, WHEELS IN FANTASTIC CONDITION, WITH EXCELLENT TYRES.."""

Mates got them today and the rears are road legal JUST!! and the fronts are shredded to ****!!! GUTTED!

Seeing as he will have to now spend at least £200 on tyres in or around 1 month - his "good deal" has turned into a rip off!!!

- - - - Moral of story about buying wheels with tyres i think here!!!!- - - -

!!!!!!IF THEY ARE BARELY ROAD LEGAL THEY AINT WORTH THE CASH!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to get the listing ID number so we can all have a look at my mates expense.

He's just paid good money for a set of 4 *cough* Pug 205 1.9GTI rims off the bay -

advertised something like this........

"""...MINT RIMS, JUST REFURBISHED, TOYO PROXES, WHEELS IN FANTASTIC CONDITION, WITH EXCELLENT TYRES.."""

Mates got them today and the rears are road legal JUST!! and the fronts are shredded to ****!!! GUTTED!

Seeing as he will have to now spend at least £200 on tyres in or around 1 month - his "good deal" has turned into a rip off!!!

- - - - Moral of story about buying wheels with tyres i think here!!!!- - - -

!!!!!!IF THEY ARE BARELY ROAD LEGAL THEY AINT WORTH THE CASH!!!!!!!!

And the other moral is beware scrotes on EBay. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

doesnt your mate have the number?

Mate not come back to me yet.

But yur right though - excellent tyres i think refers to the make and not condition - crafty crafty!!!!!

Im selling my Lup GTI rims - they are mint with almost A1 condition tyres F1 Eagles so they're easy worth £300 - but yu see them go on ebay for £200 with crap tyres - - i guess people see the dollar signs and deal with consequences later - in case of my mate he tried to get a bargain and got arsed!!