Retracting bids

Cozboz

Does anyone know how to retract someones bid when they have bidded on your item on e-bay?? because scammers keep bidding on my items and i dont know how to take them off the bid which is costing me money sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Why is it costing you money? If they don't pay, you file a non-paying bidder alert, and if they still don't pay, you gte your fees re-credited.

You can also set up your auctions so that people with so many strikes against them within a certain time can't bid on your items.

If they want to annoy you by putting in bids, you removing their bids will only play up to them, and they'll put them in again.

Plus, if it's getting your price up, all the better. You could always make a second chance offer to the next highest bidder!

That was my other point, which I forgot to put down! doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

You can cancel bis on at item, search around ebay someplace and you'll find out how. I've done it a couple of times as I always put "people with zero feedback contact before bidding line" and they ignore it. Sounds harsh but out of 40 or so zero feedback buyers over the years only about half have come through so not worth the hassle.

You should also enable ebay to block anyone with an overall negative score and from countries you don't ship to.