Ultimate Dubs - Thanks guys for a fantastic weekend!

Jen

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

Saturday night cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" /> then on sunday morning sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

My LUPO GTI will be on the Scottishvag stand.

Its looking like it`ll be a great show I cannae wait.

Blimey stephen! your traveling a long long way smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah lets hope it lives up to its name although a shame i cant put my car on a club stand etc sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

wayne

well i need to send the final list by yesterday :s so if i havent heard from lilly lupo by tonight when i go to bed you have have the last spot if you want it

that ok?

ok got our final 7! hooray! very excited now!

ill ask if we can sqeeze you on subtle modder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Jen x

@nick - thanks for your bits wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

@the subtle modder - got a reply saying come along on the sunday and theyre sure theyll fit you in! can you pm me your name, car details, reg and a decent photo ppplllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeee

cheers very much guys

a week and a half to go!!! yey!!!

Jen x

Wayne (The Subtle Modder) can have my place Jen. The Lupo is no more.

Some numpty has gone straight into the side of my Lupo while they were pulling into a space. Must have been going quite fast. Passenger side rear is gone and cars not drivable sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Blimey stephen! your traveling a long long way smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

307 miles from my house to the show then I`ve got to come home biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Stephen

Wayne (The Subtle Modder) can have my place Jen. The Lupo is no more.

Some numpty has gone straight into the side of my Lupo while they were pulling into a space. Must have been going quite fast. Passenger side rear is gone and cars not drivable sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

im up for this but how modded does it have to be? it will be immaculate but not got coilies etc?

and sending pm now jen

wayne

Can I ask what is happening regarding meeting up on Sunday for the people on the outside stand. Where and what time are we meeting? unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Can I ask what is happening regarding meeting up on Sunday for the people on the outside stand. Where and what time are we meeting? unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

are u a bloke or a bird, cos none of us know?

thanks wayne ill pass your details over tonight.

andy - itll be good to see you and pete there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cheers everyone

Jen x

thanks wayne ill pass your details over tonight.

andy - itll be good to see you and pete there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cheers everyone

Jen x

Aye. I'm certainly coming still. Will be in my new car. Gotta text Adam K when we get there for him to come meet us.

Everyone lookout for a Platnium Grey Seat Leon. Reg number CE02 HHN cos thet'll be me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />