Direct line incurance

Bikerz

Saw there advert, iv just earnt 1yr ncb, but noticed they say on there advert named drivers earn NCB with them, whast that all about? i surely might as well do it if it will save me about 800 quid a year and il still be earning ncb, i dont get it?

(yes ok legaly if i am a named then i shouldnt be driving it much, but bar that fact what other problems are there?)

I've been with Direct Line for a few years now. They've always beat other quotes.

Renewed my Lupo with them this year and its cost me £214 fully comp.

Direct Line never used to touch modded cars with a bargepole. They used to chuck you through to Privilege

When I was with them they wouldn't allow mods for anyone under 25.

Make sure that they'll actually give you an NCB certificate at the end of it - it might be the case that you only get the NCB through them, which means you're tied into them to keep it.

Edited by Snoopy

Note also that Direct Line have a clause which means you are not insured for the Nurburgring (that might not be important to you, but if you were thinking of a trip there you would not be insured and would be in BIG trouble if there were an incident on the 'Ring). Direct Line are the only company I know (at the moment) that have this clause. Their insurance excludes 'non speed limited toll roads' or somesuch, and basically that is what the Ring is.

The M6 Toll road has a speed limit I think you'll find.

I think the term is 'de-restricted toll-road', and finding an insurer that doesn't ban these somewhere in the small print is getting harder all the time - I think all the major ones do now.

cheers sscotish sport, i think it may be worth it for me tho, as i can getr a few years cheap incurance and then go with them in my own name when its real cheap

Errr... because he started the topic? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Didn't look at the thread originator when I clicked on it. Just the topic and sub-topic tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />