Muscle Mass

Crusoe

went to buy a set of bathroom scales and some new accesories to finish off my bathroom. Not just a simple choice between digital and one with a big a big dial, for a few extra quid you can get a gadget one smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

This one sends electric pulses through your body and measures everything through the soles of your feet from hydration to muscle and fat percentages metabolic rates and hten telly you if your a fat ba$tard or not at the end biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

is 14lb of muscle mass a lot? 19% fat seems quite high too.... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'd probably leave the scales alone mate.lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Exersize and knowing when to stop eating is the key mate!

Ive been 11 stone and 6'2" for years, eat what ever junk I want to but always moving around.

trying sitting down at work, instead of laying down.

uses more energy tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Tigz

Haven't a clue what my BMI is, and I'm a health and gym nut!!

Are you happy with your body? If so, then that's fine and you don't need to do anything else, unless you're morbidly obese or have weight related health issues.