125 ----> 240bhp :)

tdwindustries

Well Adam almost sold his car so I have garaged mine until he sells his. Consequently I have now upgraded (?) to my brothers old Celica GT4, which is a bit of an animal!

Its got 238bhp, goes bonkers when the turbo kicks in and goes round bends like its meant to. Bit of a culture shock from the Lupo. Its amazing how different cars car feel, even at 14 years old the GT4 still feels rock solid and expensive smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> It also drinks petrol, but then it does fly if you push it.

So, at the moment, I havent missed the Lupo - but saying goodbye even for a few days was a bit odd, I probably wont drive it again..... hmmmmmmmm

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

ah well, time to move on!

Morning everyone

u don't know how disappointed i was when i couldn't pick it up this weekend tim sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

ooooh, and i now have lowering springs and german plates ready to go on the gti.

Edited by Adam K

My friends dad had an imported GT4 and it was ridiculously fast out of the corners, I remeber getting a lift in it once and he was totally showing off.

He came off a tight sliproad doing a 4 wheel drift and tanked past everything on the dual carrigeway as if it was standing still. I'm not sure what power his was running but I think it was a bit more than 240BHP.

p.s. Tim, isn't that an Airfix model or RC celica in your sig?

Yes.

Tims looks like this

Celica001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice car Tim. How come you never mentioned it before though? Bit of a bolt out of the blue.