heater bulb how to problem

one litre wonder ;)

the images are gone and i need to have a look at them so can who ever it is thats hosting them please check to make sure there still there or can somebody else please either send me the pics or host them please ?

i need the pics so that i can see how to properly remove the heater dials so that i can fit the switch for the fogs laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Stop bitching, the pair of you tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I've moved house, the Internet needs time to catch up. It should take at most 48 hours, probably much less. If you really really can't wait that long, let me know and I'll put the images somewhere else for a day.

Its easy! the HOW TO was always W R O N G!

PULL the centre knob off - comes off smoothly.

Get a bit of pipe like fuel pipe and push over the bulb, comes out very easily. Replace with new bulb.

Replace knob.

Job done in 5-10 seconds - NO SCREWING NEEDED!!!!

Seriously, try it before you do the long winded approach, even I managed it.

Tim he wants to see it so he can remove the panel.

Please read the thread wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Pic 1:

heater1.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Pic 2:

heater2.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Pic 3:

heater3.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Pic 4:

heater4.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by Snoopy

help!! went to take out the bank of empty buttons ( the equivilant of where the lupo gtis have there mirror controls etc ) and they buttons come out seperate , the frame where they are mounted is screwed in and you cant really get the frame out unless you have the heater controls out , can i remove the heater controls from the top ??