removing rear wiper/washer jet (permanatley)

jr

seen it on a few lupos before where the rear wiper has been removed and a rubber bung put in its place

think it looks better, and the fact the the motors gone on my bro's lupo means it may be worth doing

only problem i can see it what to do with the washer jet, only why i can see it working is to re-route the rear washer pipe back into the front ones from the pump

anyone done it

i was discussin this with a mate today, we came up with the same problem. i was wondering if any lupos came without rear wipers? then i could search for an pld replacement stalk and just cut off the wiring.

otherwise ill angle the pipe to shoot out of the rubber gromit at the mopeds that ALWAYS follow right up my ass

Disconnect the pipe in the engine bay.

Get a cable tie.

Fold the pipe in half.

Pull the cable tie tight.

Rubber bung can be picked up from Halfords for about 80p for three.

tigz when you say disconect it, do you mean take it off the pump, or cut of some of the pipe still attacted to the pump and cable tie it then

if its the second on, i did think of this, but thought it wouldnt work

ooops.

sorry I remembered wrong.

Dont disconect it!

Just fold it and cable tie.

Remind me tommorrow and I'll take a picture.

no probs

it should really matter as he will have to remember it doesnt work, but just incase etc

The thing is its easy to catch, and if he does, the washer pipe is right above the boot light connection.

Not really worth the risk, could have a boot full of water without even knowing.

indeed, thats why id thought id ask before i go about taking things apart biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />