NW meet

angelo77

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Its an open invite!

Just never realised that there were more people from up here.

It all depends on the weather for me (fair weather cruiser tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ) but we have been going for the past few weeks, but the cops tend to come down and shut it so then we move onto to Stanley Green in Cheadle just off the A34.

THE MORE THE MERRIER! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im off to amsterdam on Wednesday, Im body is back on Saturday with my mind folloing somtime next week.

So is anyone up for a meet this Sunday, Driving range next to the trafford Centre.

Nothing major just a chance to put some faces to names.

Im a strong doubtful now

Bollox!!

Forgot i had a works meal tomorrow night out in manchester starting at 7:30 sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Ill see what time it all wraps up though coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

T

Tom! what you like! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'll still be there with Abi, so will keep our eyes open for any loops that do come down. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yep theyll be on there

Tom! what you like! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'll still be there with Abi, so will keep our eyes open for any loops that do come down. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i know sorry sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

ill see what time etc it ends

Guessin its not gona be quick though cus theres like 20 of us goin.....

Can you imagine when it comes to ordering? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> erm ******

get on with it you fool!!!!!!!!LOL

i'm pretty definate that i'm gona be their now, should arrive around 8.15. Where abouts do you park again? on the BK carpark?

Yeah we should be there about 8.30pm

see you then biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Mel i think i saw u heading away from burger king on the main road just before 8.30, i definately saw a silver GTI anyway. When i got their, all i could see was a bunch of chavs in shitted up corsas and saxos, so i drove round the carpark twice, then a police car pulled in on the car park, so i scagged off..

sorry i missed you but we did come back a bit later then moved onto Stanley Green.

I was taking Abi home with her car. She got sent home by the police for not having a front reg angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Doubtful that we will be going back to Alti now tbh, it was crap this week because the police were being knobs! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

If any of you know Stanley Green industial estate (near Handforth Dean shopping centre) in Bramall/Cheadle Hulme then you are more than welcome to come down there hopefully that is were the meet will be moved to on a thursday and hopefully less of the chav like specimans! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Mel_CUK

sorry i missed you but we did come back a bit later then moved onto Stanley Green.

I was taking Abi home with her car. She got sent home by the police for not having a front reg angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Doubtful that we will be going back to Alti now tbh, it was crap this week because the police were being knobs! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

If any of you know Stanley Green industial estate (near Handforth Dean shopping centre) in Bramall/Cheadle Hulme then you are more than welcome to come down there hopefully that is were the meet will be moved to on a thursday and hopefully less of the chav like specimans tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> !

i work most thursday nights now so i doubt i'll be their.

Thats Crap! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

You only work till 8 though! You could always come down after. If you can be arsed that is! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thats Crap! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

You only work till 8 though! You could always come down after. If you can be arsed that is! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeh i'd look great stood around in a halfords uniform wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> lol... Plus i'd be starved !

Only problem is.....we cant stop the chavs from turning up angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Theyre everywhere around here and how long will it be before the police cotton on to everyone meeting at Stanley green ? sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

We need to organise just a Lupo meet in manchester at a completely different location

We need to organise just a Lupo meet in manchester at a completely different location

Is anyone up for a meet in Febuary?

• 4 weeks later...