Where to get re-spray in NW

had some minor dents and scratches repaired a month or so ago and eventhough the damage wasnt that bad I was told by several bodyshops it was best to spray the whole side to get the paint looking right. The shape of the car looks perfect but I wasnt happy with the spray work so I demanded (and got) a refund.

Anyway, gonna get it re-done in the new year but obviously want it perfect this time and will pay whatever it costs to be done well.....so does anyone know of a good bodyshop in the Northwest? (Anywhere between or near Liverpool or Preston areas would be ideal).

Any general tips for respraying/finding somewhere good would be useful for me too.

Now cursing that I got a colour like Grey Anthracite when so many places can't get a silver finish right.

Edited by AndyW

thatll be a no then.

Try cw auto's in preston , have heard they are very good, 01772 202021, i've never had any work done, but kow people who have and were pleased, and there is also f & j halsall in tarleton who are also meant to be good 01772 813437