VW owership = rise of the nazi's?

17 valves of steel

I believe that by owning a VW you are a Nazi, no two ways about it. The VW was set up by hitler himself, one of the most evil men to ever walk on this planet, and you own one of his cars? Shame on you all, your grandparents fought against everything he was and how do you repay them? By going to visit them in a nazimobile.

You are terrible people

I believe that by owning a VW you are a Nazi, no two ways about it. The VW was set up by hitler himself, one of the most evil men to ever walk on this planet, and you own one of his cars? Shame on you all, your grandparents fought against everything he was and how do you repay them? By going to visit them in a nazimobile.

You are terrible people

NO you are wrong!!! The Beetle was hitlers idea NOT VW rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Another little boy wasting everyones time I think laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You are terrible people

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

I have a final solution for you; the boot of my Bora is good and gas-tight.

Edited by jbmg40