brake pads

vinjo

Dear All

im going to have grooved discs and i want to change the pads at the same time

im thinking aobut Ferodo DS2000 and EBC Green stuff

Does anybody have used one of them?? please give a shout

how about Pagid Fast Road?? or any other suggestions??

Thanks

Vins

Edited by vinjo

I've just renewed all mine, running 280mm drilled and grooved G60 discs up front with EBC green stuff pads and drilled and grooved discs on the rear with EBC green stuff pads too. Like I said in another post it adds a new dimension to the phrase "stopping on a sixpence". disc2small1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

For those of you that have spotted the wrong side sticker on the disc, the manufacturer put the same sticker on both discs!! confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

damn nice brakes arosa pd, you say it stops faster, but does it lock easily?

i was only ever told one bad thing about EBC greenstuff pads from a guy i spoke to (recomended them heavily) but he said the wear rate on them was shocking so he upgraded further to red stuff pads which werent as good as "they needed more abuse before they would work amazing"

wayne

Chris I know what youre saying, but my other motor is a Mondeo ST and I spoke to EBC personally, and it was their recommendation that I use Red Stuff in the front and Green stuff in the rear and that's exactly what I have got, and that Mondy will stop real quick (hot or cold). I was shocked when then told me that, as I too was under the impression that they were for race use. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Wayne, I haven't locked the front up really. She isn't that grabby, they bite quite nicely the Green Stuff pads.

Edited by ArosaPD