Bring the meet closer to you!! - An experiment

bossjohnc

ok - here's an idea.

[i:post_uid4]{If you want to go to a meet, send me your postcode - either by PM or post it here.

I'll find the average location in the UK, and we'll hold a meet there (or wherever is closest to park up).

So... if you want to bring the meet closer to you, tell me where you are.

We'll have to sort out a mutually acceptable date too.}[/i:post_uid4]

[b:post_uid4]Meet location: Northampton

Meet date: 21/22 Feb 2004[/b:post_uid4]

[b:post_uid4]For further details - see this thread[/b:post_uid4]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Lupo = 1 vote tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

Currently, the meet is near Tring, just south of Dunstable (west off the M1).

Edit: Actually, I suppose other cars are welcome too. Examples: Lotus Elise / Honda S2000 etc wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

first bit will do...... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

(Ive just realised how stuptid i really am, i think the last bit is right but not sure blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

Edited By twisty `b-road` on Feb. 18 2004 at 13:35

That will do!!!

Dont post any more, cant be arsed to drive further than that!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
If that's Mount St in the centre of Derby then it's right smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That takes us just north of Milton Keynes.

Derby, I could manage that. I agree, good choice!