anyone do this for me

Mitchell

only other pics are these

zandvoort145.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Polokr.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

and in yellow please , and can i say you come across as being very confident in your ability to do this ,lol

Mitch if youve got this kit for gods sake DONT put it on the lupo, get a Mk1 polo to put it on. Or make some moulds and give me a shout biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

a guy on porkas got that kit on a Mk2 coupe. He was trying to sell it, dont know if he did confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> Looked a bit tired but if I had the space.....

Ok I had a quick go but it turned out crap cos it is not wide enough and the pics wernt really detailed enough.

If you REALLY want to see a bad attempt I mgiht show you but someone else might offer a better version... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

please show it mate , god knows i cant even get my photoshop to work never mind make a rough looking one.

Ok as you asked nicely.... but please dont laugh, this is actually the first photoshop ive done with a bodykit, that is y i wanted to try it...it was harder than I thought cos this is a very square kit and the lupo front is rounded.

I tried it on a GTI, just looks like a GTI with flared arches to me Lupo%20with%20Polo%20kit.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo%20w-Kit%202.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Stef_blu_lupo