*BUMPED* - The Deej Musical Thread

zippy

PMSL at your new avatar B00005OB07.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> hope that's not kids though, and stay away from my roof dj_DSC01225.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Crusoe

never bothered before but your blog makes fantastic reading ROFL

Weekend away in Arbroath

A few months ago we decided that it would be fun to go away to Peter’s parents caravan in Arbroath and so we did. Originally the plan was to have a Top Gear styleee race if only from Aberdeen to Arbroath with everyone taking the train and then the bus to the caravan site against me in the car (I would have won of course) but with only four of us going in the end it wasn’t worth it so everyone had to cram inside the Lupo instead!

The weekend away was really good, Barbeques, Beer, Arbroath Abbey, Trivial Pursuit, Playparks and spending Saturday afternoon in a Wetherspoons with Playdoh making models and guessing what they were (far more entertaining than it sounds believe me).

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

jealous of your manlyness PMSL

As I was beginning to wash the car out at my parents last night I spotted a daddy longlegs on one of the front wings. Now most unlike me instead of blasting the damn thing with the jet spray I tried to flick it away with my finger but it wouldn’t move. Eventually it got the hint and flew off but then began flying at me continuously, I was being attacked by a daddy long legs! I eventually managed to give it the slip only for me to get attacked again when I reached the same corner of the car. It was flying around in my hair and jumping down to my shoulders!

• 4 weeks later...

bump this one still makes me laugh, shame he's taken his blog link away though, i wal looking forward to the next installment biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

bump this one still makes me laugh, shame he's taken his blog link away though, i wal looking forward to the next installment biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bet you were lying there awake last night desperately trying to think of how to get back at any of us today laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I bet you were lying there awake last night desperately trying to think of how to get back at any of us today laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />  rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thought i'd cut you some slack because of you're recent run of bad luck, might have to change that though if you insist tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

i'd forgotten about this thread till DJ reminded me just now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

thought i'd cut you some slack because of you're recent run of bad luck, might have to change that though if you insist  tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

i'd forgotten about this thread till DJ reminded me just now  biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have a point! My run of bad luck has excelled even what I've posted on here! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

A series of 16 hour days working in pouring rain then getting the cold as soon as I get home only for it to be better for going to the office on Tuesday laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

A major incident at work offshore that was potentially lethal, that was caused by some nugget from Halliburton, but I was getting the blame & had no idea because it was all going on in Norwegian.

Anyway.

Oklahoma. Post of the year.

Oklahoma.  Post of the year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'd like to thank my mum and dad and all my clublupo friends and of course DJ for providing such wonderful material, no paintshop was even required. bravo.gif border="0" class="linked-image" />

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...