CLUB LUPO AT SANTA POD - all about the great day out !

marc_trowsdale

Yeah, despite the early start. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Fantastic day, loads of loops, new faces and pizza. Tip top.

Cheers for organising John. Maybe next time ill go near the strip and embarrass some novas...or maybe not.

Only downer is that one of my subs didnt last the day :0 Time to go shopping methinks. :devil:

Good to see you all, cant wait to see pics.

Thanks to all those involved in the organising.

jayson "not in the face"

(probably only 3 people will understand that signature)

Got to be quick cos im at home so im on my phone!

Cracking day out guys and gals, shame bout the rain (and my Alarm)

Very big thanks to John best dat out iv ever had, really appretiate your efforts mate.

Thanks to Max for showing me that its not just sleepy old me who can kill a perfectly good sub!

And a "Thank you very much" to Si for helping me to stop thinking where I am gonna find £300 for a new sub.

Now all I've gotta do is find the £14K for a GTi!!!

Cheers!

QUOTE(Tigz)
And a "Thank you very much" to Si for helping me to stop thinking where I am gonna find £300 for a new sub.

Now all I've gotta do is find the £14K for a GTi!!!

Cheers!

You're more than welcome mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well guys/girls i made it home just about, traffic on the M1 was a complete nightmare, but still got my Rims so all worth it... excellent day out, good to see all the new faces lets just hope next time its warmer and i bring my driving licence, then i can scare some scooby's ( ok perhaps not)

QUOTE(Yellow Lupo chick)
it was me actually!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Sorry, should have known! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thankyou Sarah!

QUOTE(Yellow Lupo chick)
so Tigz ur going to leave the 1.0 lup crew n join the GTI crew and i even said i thought u were funny!!! ???

I cant stop thinking about it!

I wont get rid of my baby, as I've said she'll stay with me for ever!

But im gonna book myself a test drive I think.

Im thinking the blacky/gray colour, 6 speed, and of course leather!

Thank u for the organisation John, i really enjoyed it lots, I cant understand how some people appear to have stayed awake until 23.30 last night (well, not everyone got up at 4am I suppose *cough cough*) i was in mi bed at 9.30 shivering.. I cant wait for the next meet cos I met loads of people yesterday and some top people too, Lupo people always are.. just clear up one thing.I only saw one yellow lupo so who are you yellow lupo chick?? help me.

right, im off home to fit my exhuast .... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />