scottish minii meet

one litre wonder ;)

right meeting up with Fruitloop and dave in the fife/edinburgh direction on saterday , anyone else up for it ????

one litre wonder

dave

fruitloop

mattie ( possibly )

prob end up going to Raceland karting in edinburgh , just a small 2x10 min session thing just so that its not a drive over there for nothing , £15 for that or if you want to go again then its £10 after your first session , you get print out of lap times etc and thats with the 40mph indoor karts

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

now been changed to sunday due to some people working etc

@stu , dont worry mate as this is just a mini meet mainly to give fruitloop his show plates so theres still to be the main scotland meet

;)+Sep 7 2005, 03:28 PM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @ Sep 7 2005, 03:28 PM)
one litre wonder

dave

fruitloop

mattie ( possibly )

John

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

scally??? you asked him yet?

;)+Sep 7 2005, 06:49 PM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @ Sep 7 2005, 06:49 PM)
99% sure hes working , hes always at work

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i would never work on the weekend, even if it was overtime tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well ur 99% wrong. im on hols for 2 weeks so count me in

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wey hey! so scally you goin to paddys wi craig? thn kartin on the sun? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

one litre wonder

dave

fruitloop

mattie and g/f

John

Scally

right

if you are going to be in glasgow then meet me at the M 8 Fort at about 12.15 and then convoy over

edinburgh/fife people , quickly let me know of a meeting point thats over there should be there by about 1/1.15

then on to the karting

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

I think the BK at the bridge would be good.What does everyone else think?? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think the BK at the bridge would be good.What does everyone else think?? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol wouldve been great if you turned up biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> waited till 2.10pm thn headed off to kartstart in kdy oh btw paul i have your club lupo show plates so if you wanna arrange a time place to collect them id be happy to hand them over to ya tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol wouldve been great if you turned up  biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />  waited till 2.10pm thn headed off to kartstart in kdy oh btw paul i have your club lupo show plates so if you wanna arrange a time place to collect them id be happy to hand them over to ya  tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got a flat on the way over which took an age to change as i had to try and move my sub box and amp to access the spare.I turned up at 2pm going by my cars clock (5mins fast) and nobody was there.I assumed you were going to go karting in Edinburgh as no one had said otherwise.Tried to find but couldn't so ended up back at home.

jeez sorry to hear mate we need to get phone numbers n stuff if were meetin like this id guess biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quo

Funny i thought that after i got home!! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

we only decided to go to kdy karting after me tomtom navigator sorta couldnt navigate us in te right direction lol wouldnt pick up the original karting venue tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

we only decided to go to kdy karting after me tomtom navigator sorta couldnt navigate us in te right direction lol wouldnt pick up the original karting venue  tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ain't a clue where the edinburgh place is either,think it might be on the south side although i'm guessing. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I ain't a clue where the edinburgh place is either,think it might be on the south side although i'm guessing.  confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

olw had the address but the tomtom wouldnt pick it up so ur guess was as good as mine lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

olw had the address but the tomtom wouldnt pick it up so ur guess was as good as mine lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was the address Upper Diamond,Gladsmuir by any chance??

yeah thats the one and as dave said the tom tom wouldnt pick it up

theres a couple of pics here

some pics

and then theres some karting ones

DSCN5360.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN5361.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />