North east meet?

pimpy

ok, well.... how about meeting at say - 11:00 confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

then that aint tooo early for adam finishing work.

il let mitch pic the spot though cos he knows the place - i however dont! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, well.... how about meeting at say - 11:00  confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

then that aint tooo early for adam finishing work.

il let mitch pic the spot though cos he knows the place - i however dont!  blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

11 is cool with me, i don't know the place either tho so will quite possibly get lost!

thats it ppl right 11am why not meet in redcar at boyracer carpark on the sea front just off majuba road biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> eeasy enough to find once in redcar biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ps dont worry no saxos or out will be there they only come out when its dark tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> must not wanna be seen in em biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by No1Slayer

I was actually thinking it was going to be a hell of a trek but i think it might be closer for me to getting to Newcastle.

If that car park is easy to find No1 Slayer then that sounds like a good spot. Never been to Redcar before tho either. Have you got a postcode for anywhere close by so we can do a route plan?

11 sounds ok with me, i may be a bit later than that though as redcar is a canny trek from my house and i aint got a clue where im going.

p.s a postcode would be good, as my direction skills without info are nil!

Edited by Adam

multimap

is that the right car park kev? - just off majuba road on the beach?

multimap reckons the post code is TS10 5xx confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Edited by payna

multimap

is that the right car park kev? - just off majuba road on the beach?

multimap reckons the post code is TS10 5xx  confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow multimap has improved since i was last on it! Sounds like the right place from kev's description.

i've programmed the destination into my satnav, Rekons around 2 n a hal hour drive, so i'll probably set off around 3 hours before the meet up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really need some sort of sat nav, it'll probably take you less time than me once i start getting lost! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im well impressed with the newer multi map i like it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and yep thats the place so seems like everyone has got them self locked in with sat navs if anyone has any quierys just ask. its not bad to find you cant go wrong really if you head for the coast tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> or so i say cause of always passing through and stuff with work wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So then where we all meeting up cos I'll be coming down from Newcastle.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We're meeting up at the car park on majuba road in redcar at 11am or that's the plan.

Better get my directions printed.

I'm all set smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> gona get a shower and a beer then have a quiet night ready for my half 7 wake up tomorrow

I'm all set smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> gona get a shower and a beer then have a quiet night ready for my half 7 wake up tomorrow

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be up at half 7 to wash my car. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

hmm ok i used to park up in that car park in my wagon lol and sleep for a couple of hours does anybody from up here want to meet for the drive down

wont be washing my loop as its proper ratty at the mo, inside and out sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

iam gonna give mine a quick rinse, and leather off in the morning. dont wanna give the wrong impression! - i only washed it last night but it had lots of dew all over it this morning so iam guessing it will be the same tomorrow sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

ill be your wingman on the way down there mitch smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> where abouts you wanna meet?

hmm if we meet up at the layby on the south bound side on the a 19 before the turn off for the 1231, after the turn off for nissan tho, you get me

Just been texting hanley so he might come on soon. I'm only on the A19 for a bit before i go onto the A66 but there's a service station there called Fleetpoint 3 miles onto the A66 according to AA route planner, don't know it mind. Is that the way you go?