What kind of system you got - whats pumpin in your car.

what kind of sound system do you guys have in your car. I got somewhat of a simple job done but theres more to come in the future. This is what i curtently got:

5 disk cd changer

MP3 player

DVD player

Audiovox 8inch in dash motorized TV

Two 12 inch JL Audio Subs

Custom Sub Box

Zapco AG350 amp

Boston acoustics speakers

yeah sounds very simple. thats more than i have got in my house biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

currently i have

namacachi hesd unit

namacachi double dinn graphic e q

100 disk cd changer

pheonix bass cube

4, 15 Rockford fozgate inch subs

each run by its own 1000 watt mono amp

mp3 player

dvd player

5 motoised screens

6 pairs of focal componant all run by own seperte 500 watt amp

video recorder

all above with dolby `5-1` surround sound

4 foot fish tank

oh and one of those disco glitter ball thingys! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

only 4 foot fish tank. i have a jacuzzi biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and a diving board.

i've got 4x6" square tubs of grass - which need trimming every `8-9` days with a pair of barbers scissors - and a top tip - make sure you juice them up with 1000ml of miracle grow once a month (but don't drink it) :thumbs: job's a good 'un!

did i mention my two speed race horse exercise machine? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> :baa:

Oh i see i have stumbled onto a site full of comedians,lol, i never really took into play that the lupo is not a very big car and that not alot of stuuf can be put into it, but yet again a friend of mine has a 89 honda crx si and that is not a very large car and he got:

2 750 watt amps

a 16" JL audio sub with custom box

5 disc cd changer

and a panasonic mp3' player,

QUOTE(Putney)
yeah sounds very simple. thats more than i have got in my house biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ok, it is a very simple job compared to some people i know, you guys really need to see these system over here, and thats not all a buddy of mine even got a playstation 2 in his car.

wot like posh kids at eaton??...rar, rar eaton!....... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah 99 Honda Some Jap Crap, you have found a site full of sarcastic piss takers! but seriously ps2 are a peice of piss, have fitted maybe a dozen now, bought a load of 5 inch widescreens and sold them off cheap, to all my mates, they supplied the ps1 or 2 and a 240 volt power converter and your done.

saw a lot of mental sound systems at traxx. in fact my alarm went off so many times then i worked out it was from all the bass from this cars stereo. some fool had spent thousands on a ****ty red van. i wouldnt put a ps2 in on a 5 inch screen would be very difficult to see. i have two 15 inch flat screen tvs in my house well one is a tv the other is a monitor. well one is both but that would be the kind of size i would go for. have to have blacked out windows though they are £600 a pop for the screens would be cool for all the time i spend stuck in traffic.

I reacon you either 'get' this ICE thing or you don't. When I get a Lupo I was thinking of having a changer and a new headunit, something nice sounding, yet nothing garish, no big flashing spinning lights or dolphins or whatever biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As much as I respect the techincal know how that goes into packing all this kit into cars, its the driving that I care about, and I'm too busy attempting to make the passenger lose their lunch on a twisty road for them to play Vice city or something smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I like a nice setup - I have plans for a total speaker swap, but at the moment it gives a good sound since I changed my headunit.

Its strange. I spent £350 on my headunit and thought nothing of it. :0

Yet the thought of spending £350 on a home stereo shocked me, then I remembered on spent that on a box 6 inches wide and 2 inches high? :sarc:

i think you should buy a better system for home. its going to sound a lot better than any ICE. i got me a nice set up at home. spent about £2500 on it. you could spend that on a car stereo but it wouldnt sound half as good.

however no ICE system is going to sound as good as my throttle body install. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

that ****ty red van you speak of was a company demo vehicle from a shop near me some of my mates run , calle Ice Direct, somthing like 25 k of top quality kit went into that vehicle which pushes out something like 164 db,s bloody loud, whatever you are into i guess.

all well and good but the van sucked. i had to turn the alarm off about 5 times. didnt look in the back at the ICE. would like to see what £25 k of ICE looks like.

bet it dosnt look as good as a plasma screen and and B&w nortilus speakers. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> or a audio tt biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

sorry for the sarc. im not a ICE man. you can add a N to that also biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />