Glasgow Convoy to E38

Scottish_Sport_16V

Ok Lads, Ladies and what ever OWL is.

Plan is to meet at The holiday in at strathyclyde country park at 11.30 heading off for a latest of 12. Be there or be square.We are travellin with some scottish vag mebmers so should be a good laugh.Names on a post card please?

List:

Kate&Paddy(will be drunk biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />)

Mattie

dubbed_up_daz

Edited by Scottish_Sport_16V

cheaky ****er ! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

- OLW wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

-Scally

just a quick note paddy the 1ltrs drink the fuel at motorway speeds so we will prob only get about 250( if that) miles out of a tank sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> so where bouts can we stop for fuel ????

;)+Aug 18 2005, 02:11 PM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @ Aug 18 2005, 02:11 PM)
just a quick note paddy the 1ltrs drink the fuel at motorway speeds so we will prob only get about 250( if that) miles out of a tank  sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> so where bouts can we stop for fuel ????

Erm..... well...... how about a petrole station ? LOL

Erm..... well...... how about a petrole station ? LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wheres the fun in that laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

btw is there gonna be some sort of catch up points on the way/ a catch up when we actually get to the rite town for ppl who dont know the way once we get off the motorway? like will we have certain service stations to stop at or summit?

btw is there gonna be some sort of catch up points on the way/ a catch up when we actually get to the rite town for ppl who dont know the way once we get off the motorway? like will we have certain service stations to stop at or summit?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

or like what we are doing , have a convoy where we all stay together

i will get you guys there means i have to leave fife early tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ginge should be with me 2 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i will get you guys there means i have to leave fife early  tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ginge should be with me 2 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah cause isnt john leaving at about half 1

i dont finish work till half 12 so ill be leaving with ma mate from uk mkiv's at about half 1. ill just see you guys there and get a beer ready for wen i pull up at e38! lol