Finally Lowered

Gavs_arosa16v

nice job matey

always looks better when you lower them

lovin the alloys against the yellow

looks sweet as thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

i recon that if u give it another few weeks it will sink a bit further mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> that happend to mines

looks good mate ! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

which grill u going for ??? cause some people have had problems trying to get the FK one as people say that they have managed to order it but it took ages to arrive and then eventually they phoned up to chase it up and the company come back with , umm... we can seem to get it instock

;)+Aug 1 2005, 09:02 PM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @ Aug 1 2005, 09:02 PM)
which grill u going for ??? cause some people have had problems trying to get the FK one as people say that they have managed to order it but it took ages to arrive and then eventually they phoned up to chase it up and the company come back with , umm... we can seem to get it instock

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep its the fk, ******.

Nice colour scheme u got going there wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You have also made my mind up about getting the new monza style wheel centres look much better.

To be honest the car isnt majorly lower, because I think the arosa sport is a bit lower anyway(-20mm?). But it feels so much nicer to drive, without bouncing around too much over big bumps. Had avo springs before on another car and had no problems. The springs were 115 and it cost (quite steep) 175 to fit, but i got it done at elite in essex and they did a quality job. Also found out my local seat dealer was lying about my bump stops being perished, they were fine.

that only looks as low as my lupo sport and yet u said its down 45mm, doesnt look it. is the lupo and arosa sport surspension the same? or lupo lower?

so its 30mm lower than my sport? ok

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, the Arosa Sport is definitely lower than the lupo sport as standard. There's a standard one knocking about my way and it's noticable that it's lower.

right got pics

before

P1003308.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

after

P1003362.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Not that much lower really. Feels lower when you are washing though. Mainly at the back. No offence taken, I will have to get some fat people in the car.

Edited by Gavs_arosa16v