Lupo squeaky rear wiper sindrome

VWR Lupo

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Hello everyone in lupo land. havnt been on for a while sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Whos lupo when u switch the rear wiper on makes that awful noise as it going across the screen?

Every lupo i have driven does it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I have a cure for that problem surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

I have fitted a wiper arm and blade off a mk5 golf as it has a new style of blade that doesnt make a sound and removes the water much better biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I can get part numbers and price if anyone is intrested.

Is it any cheaper than the mk6 Polo Wiper?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont know mate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

It was laying round my workshop and i just thort i wauld try it.

Wont b much diffrents in price i wauld have thort tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Sounds interesting...

Does it hit the spoiler on a GTI?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it will. Mine is only a sport so it doesnt have a rear spoiler.

The wiper blade only just misses the paint work at the top of the screen sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Mine was also squeaking and juddering - went to a VW dealer and they changed the blade angle, took 30 seconds, and cost nothing.

Martins VW in Camberley in case you are interested.

For squeeky/juddering wipers I would recommend buying some Comma glass cleaner.

I was on the verge of buying a new set of wipers for the Loop but was recommended the Comma stuff and can't believe the difference it has made.

It's a spray on foam that you wipe off the glass with kitchen towel. It's amazing how much grease and ***** comes off!

No more annoying squeeks.