Me.

mscherryviolet

13 hours ago, mscherryviolet said:

I think there should be a whole section dedicated to how great I am. 
Thanks in advance Ray 👌🏻 

@Silver!

Put forward a statement of intent and pictures of your current Lupo and it will be considered at the next committee meeting.

IMG_1632.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Silver! said:

Put forward a statement of intent and pictures of your current Lupo and it will be considered at the next committee meeting.

IMG_1632.jpeg

Who is in this committee? 

fine. Here -

I may not be graced with the presence of a Lupo in my garage, but who needs one when you’ve got someone as delightfully unique as yours truly? I’m like the unicorn of ClubLupo, a bit whimsical, rarer than a four-leaf clover, and you just can’t resist the intrigue.. let’s be honest you love me. Imagine this: a dedicated section just dedicated to how amazing I am. And spilling the tea on my “Lupo-less” escapades, such as my epic quests for a parking space large enough for a giraffe. So, I hereby request a whole section for myself, please give this Lupo-less sensation the recognition she deserves and make ClubLupo the most inclusive car club on the scene! Cheers. ☺️

included are pictures of what I presume my lupo looks like now. Credit to whomever these belong to 🙃

IMG_3684.jpeg

IMG_3685.jpeg

1 hour ago, Silver! said:

IMG_1632.jpeg

That has got to be one of the BEST put-downs ever. Love ya Ray! LOL! Respect.