Electronic Window Hole on GTI door card.

Freddie Woodiwiss

I just recently got my Lupo, (first car) it came with GTI rear and front seats and GTI door cards. Perfect condition looks brand new. The rear ones are fitted however the new ones have been sat in plastic wrap in the previous owners boot for 2 months. (“he hasn’t got the time”) However, My lupo has electronic windows and the door cards are from a GTI that has wind down windows. Meaning there is no hole or space for the Windows switch to fit in. Just wondering if this is possible and how i would go around installing it; tools to make a hole in the material (from what i can see fibre glass and an alcentara type material.)etc. 

Thanks guys x

All GTI's, at least in the UK anyway, had electric windows, so the door cards probably aren't from a GTI

3 hours ago, lupogtiboy said:

All GTI's, at least in the UK anyway, had electric windows, so the door cards probably aren't from a GTI

i have no idea what door cards i’ve got but they are mint so. Cheers for the heads up though. Thinking of just cutting and inserting them into it.