Changing Cassette Player

Clover98

I have recently bought a VW Lupo 1L. I’m looking at changing the cassette player in it to a CD player but not sure how. I have a CD player already but the connections are all completely different. Please could someone recommend a good CD player that has a connection for your phone too please for this car that would be a straight swap. 

Thanks in advance! 

Lupo has “ISO” wiring for radio unit,  you can use any DIN or doubble-DIN unit you like.

If your radio unit has different than ISO wiring you need to buy an adapter, for example 16pin to iso adapter, for example, you can also search for “Pioneer to ISO adapter”, since Pioneer use 16pin wiring its the same.

• Like 1

I’m using a single din Blaupunkt Brennan DAB mp3 radio. It’s a premium radio that looks 1980s  but fitted to a lot of premium classic cars like 911s etc and the like for it’s looks. It looks like it has a tape player but it’s a dummy and instead it has a flap with memory stick slots in it. 
 It looks perfect in keeping with my Arosa and doesn’t even stand out. 935187AA-9AFB-4F51-9C60-EDB153F5B503.thumb.jpeg.c6c18de42f6eca4064339f23a9079311.jpeg
Not a picture of my arosa btw! 

• Like 2

Thank you for both your help! This helped and I now have put my CD player in and it works ☺️ Another issue now is my drivers side door speaker isn’t working, what would you recommend for door speakers? Not wanting to spend a fortune but would like a decent pair, thanks in advance!