Need a Standard Lupo Gti Exhaust

bangerturner

I have a Lupo Gti that I've owned from six months old, it's completely standard and has never had a pattern part fitted to it.

The exhaust is getting a bit tired and I want to replace it

It is obsolete now from VW ☹️

Does anyone know of any stock anywhere or perhaps have a standard one in very good condition that's been replaced for a performance version?

Here's hoping!

P1070888.JPG

Edited by bangerturner

• bangerturner changed the title to Need a Standard Lupo Gti Exhaust

Two brands Ernst and Walker made them for vdub, so you can still get them, but simply not vdub branded. I was buying everything from Germany, but with the new EU/UK VAT rules (it's not Brexit that's causing the import pain), it makes it difficult. All my old German online suppliers have stopped selling to the UK, which is annoying. As soon as the rest of the EU catches up with the VAT rules (July), hopefully it'll settle down. Best place for decent quality exhausts...

15 minutes ago, mk2 said:

Two brands Ernst and Walker made them for vdub, so you can still get them, but simply not vdub branded. I was buying everything from Germany, but with the new EU/UK VAT rules (it's not Brexit that's causing the import pain), it makes it difficult. All my old German online suppliers have stopped selling to the UK, which is annoying. As soon as the rest of the EU catches up with the VAT rules (July), hopefully it'll settle down. Best place for decent walker.thumb.JPG.192aa61c1f8d1c2e63248a26771b79e7.JPGernst.thumb.JPG.de3e39aa58cd5637066f8ba5d26760a6.JPGquality exhausts...

Neither Ernst nor Walker list it.....obsolete