Sunroof Fuse Issue

ryano6

Evening,

Picked up a VW LUPO 2000 recently. Works like a treat now it has a new battery. But the sunroof has never worked. I have tried to google to no avail. I have a picture of the fusebox below and am I right in thinking the fuse is missing? Should it be in the top right corner? Any help appreciated. Thanks 

IMG_20201219_131750.jpg

That's the problem with Lupo's there isn't a handy Haynes manual to refer to  - I use 2000 to 2002 Polo Haynes for most stuff - it says that it should be position F35 (I believe that's bottom left) should be 25A.

But I would be wary as to why it has been disabled, if it blew fuses its simpler just to leave the fuse in place.

Check the slot has terminals first, and be on standby to pull the fuse in case something starts heating up, or gets smokey

On 12/23/2020 at 7:29 PM, LR5V said:

That's the problem with Lupo's there isn't a handy Haynes manual to refer to  - I use 2000 to 2002 Polo Haynes for most stuff - it says that it should be position F35 (I believe that's bottom left) should be 25A.

But I would be wary as to why it has been disabled, if it blew fuses its simpler just to leave the fuse in place.

Check the slot has terminals first, and be on standby to pull the fuse in case something starts heating up, or gets smokey

Cheers. Turns out a previous owner had an issue with the sunroof. Couldn't afford to pay for the repairs so decided to seal it! Never mind! Thanks anyway

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...