Alloy Wheel Colour

I could of really punched, kicked and hit my self with a iron today wen i scrapped the passengers side front alloy wheel on a curb.

I matched the colour up to the reflex silver thats on my car but its not the right colour, the alloy seems more metalic.

I know theres been a topic on here about the colour of the alloys but i have a funny feeling people said they were reflex, but i dont think thats the case.

Has anyone had anymore thoughts about this.

I dont want to paint the wheel and have it a different colour to the rest of the wheels, so alternatively i would 'have' to paint all the wheels, so may aswell change the colour of all of them, but this would mean needing a set of replacement wheels for when they are getting sprayed.

Wot are peoples thoughts about the original colour or total change? just remember i will need a set of wheels for the time being!

I think the wheels are Moon Silver Paul, although Tim could conferm that (not got time to search for the post)

Personally though Paul I think its time for a colour change wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

How about a light gray?

Something subtle, and not too dark.

Yeah I think its moon too, but again my car is about 7 shades of silver so no idea.

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I would go with andi - light grey might be nice - oh and dont forget you aint got bathursts! They are prob not body coloured? dunno though

they definatly aint the colour of my car, i will check up on the moon silver, but if failing that i might have to change the colour.

Any ideas for colour?

Any 1 got a set of wheels spare?

I've got some standard steelies off a 1.0 E you can borrow if you like?

Edited by stevewp

Mate I would love to.

But the baby is just around the corner and I still have loads of work to do.

I live in Rotherham mate.

It is 101 miles away. So sould only take an hour wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'll pm you directions if you wanna pop up for them.

Im on earlys this week, so home from 4pm, or next week Im home for 6pm.

Forgot to add, love that colour.

Perfect shade.

Sorry for the late reply Paul....was on my dinner break.

Sounds like you're sorted on the wheels front, but if you fancy a trip over to sunny Worcestershire (or could always meet up the M40 on my commute) you're always welcome matey.

And cheers Andi for answering for me in my absense!! Lol

Edited by stevewp

Oh, and I also meant to say the photoshop looks good. Would definately go for that colour. Doesn't stand out like a sore thumb, but subtly effective.

And yes, I'm a post whore!! cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

Yeah, would have given a few people a chuckle!! Lol

I'd take a pic and show you if I was at home right now!! They were the standard VW ones....very tasteful!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I have had my Barthursts refurbed and re painted in a secret colour. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> To be exposed at the old orleans meet on Sunday biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

was it expensive? did u have the tyres removed?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it depends the money i spent getting em don(£65 each wheel) and the 4 new dunlops i could of got new rims and manc tyres . Tyresave sorted me out 4 dunlops 205x45x15's for £385 Delivered and the wheels cost me £260 but i believe it was worth it cos they look the nuts in there ***** ***** colour tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />