-45mm drop on 14" Wheels.

jj_2388

100 mill on coilies with 14" p slots and 195 45 14 tyres big speed humps ok but the little ones about a foot wide and 3 " in height are a no no got my exhaust rubbers ripped off and stranded it on the subframe surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

got my exhaust rubbers ripped off and stranded it on the subframe  surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

unlucky m8, sometimes here my exhaust scraping on speed humps, hopefully dont get nothin that bad

jj u can have a look at my car mate , mines is on 40mm springs ( ment for the lupo GTI so mines sank a bit more , still havent worked out the total drop in the end ) and its on 14's so u can have a look at mines at the meet biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> cause i know what u are thinking cause when i was looking at lowering cause it can look not that low in a pic but when you see two cars side by side then that shows a difference , thinking of that i have a pic of my car next to a standard one i'll put up so u can see it

about the speed bumps , mines is fine ( with a 185/55/14 tyre) the only things i rub on are -

-getting on and off the drive ( cause i have to go over a peak and it hits the sills but nothing major )

- mega speed bumps ( to be honest never tryed them incase i hit the bumpers off of them and i have had mines colour coded and dont want to scratch the paint )

ive got 14s and lowered around 85mm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

100 mill on coilies with 14"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not wanting to show off but Im -120mm on 14s all round laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

On the subject of damage.

Ive got a crushed side sill (both sides) flattened exhaust tailpipe, and centre box.

Dead bird attached to the exhaust rubber, I cant get to, nor want to.

Other than that, no problems biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

right jj what i have done is highlighted the gap in the first pic and then not in the second ( i know the lowered one is a Seat but the cars use identical suspension set ups when they come out the factory ) both cars are running 185/55/14 tyres and i'lll get some pics of the back end on mines on its own in a min mate gaphighlighted.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

gapnothighlighted.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

hold on andi aint urs on axle stands at the moment biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> without an engine and wheels and suspension and bumper etc etc etc tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />