03 arosa new car few probs

Ok thanks for looking ..new here but not to other forums and I am sure many things get asked time and time again ..pick her up tonight and she's got a few things I need to look at first 03 arosa 1.0 s no central locking did it come with it ? I have one key no fob ? How do I lock the boot ..2nd no horn but it does come on when turn the steering bad wire ? 3rd a sucking noise when you press the gas pedal ..? A sensor .........throttle body clean ? Also has a epc light on the dash .brake lights are working could they be related ..I will keep digging but any pointers would be great or links or just deffo answers many thanks 

Base model Arosa had no central locking and manual windows, so you'll need to use the key to unlock\lock. Window winders are the give away here.

Press the top of the SEAT badge on the boot and it flips up. You'll find the lock under there. Unlock, using the key and further lift the badge to open.

Enjoy!

3 minutes ago, Silver! said:

Just leave it manual; less to go wrong.

Aftermarket CL is pretty solid really. It's the overly complicated OEM systems that tend to go wrong :D

1 hour ago, Skezza said:

Aftermarket CL is pretty solid really. It's the overly complicated OEM systems that tend to go wrong :D

OEM FTW!

:rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Silver! said:

OEM FTW!

:rolleyes:

I can never tell with  that emoticon whether you're being serious :D