Lupo Gti problems

Hi all,so I got my GTI back from the garage today after going in for a bit of work:

Camblet and Waterpump

Passenger check strap

Thermastat and housing 

Drivers side window switch

New oil and filters

Also fitted all new Mtec brake disks and pads.

Anyway when collecting the car the mechanic told me that when changing the plugs he noticed that my HT leads will need changing,I took this into consideration even though I changed them around a year ago. Anyway surely enough during test driving the car it started misfiring so I'm after a new set of Ht leads and a new cool pack. Do people recommend oem parts as they are pretty expensive considering I just paid out £590 for the work listed.

Also the passenger side window only goes down with the passenger switch but will go up with the drivers side switch. When the passenger window moves it squeeks so bad my ears nearly bleed and it seems very stiff,any ideas on this? The last thing is when I was "testing the brakes" the epc light came on and I noticed that my brake lights are no longer working,have I broken the switch by pressing too hard? Any help is appreciated! Thanks :)

image.jpeg

Hi also from jersey,

I had that problem with the lights with the light going on and off over a long period changed the brake light switch and it sorted it :)

also did my ht leads and coil, got both from lucas house, one set of leads was dodgey which they changed under warranty, hope this helps

I agree but the leads I've got on now we're aftermarket and haven't exactly lasted very long haha,must of been 8months since I got them. im hoping they've got the parts in stock so that I can fit them Saturday. I'm going to paint my calipers at the same time because they've gone pink!