just raced a t reg accord type r

_lupogti_

even from standing to 120 we were neck on neck the whole way u could see the guy surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> how fast ma car was i was off i even had to slow to let him pass then give chase lol!!! great fun how good is this gti!!!!!

yer every1 looks at it and thinks it looks pretty quick but then they see it go lol!! i raced my mate in his pug 106 gti 2day and i may have just put the power down just before him cos i had to let off behind him or its just my skill tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ! its sooo much fun biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> !!

Edited by Ty

well use say this but he deffo was flat out what eva it was and i race ma wee m8 in his clio cup 53 plate home from worke everyday and obv he is quicker but not alot in it even both of us tried sitting in 2nd gear neck n nech and both at same time flooring it and there is nothing in it but over all he is quicker but not hugeley

well use say this but he deffo was flat out what eva it was and i race ma wee m8 in his clio cup 53 plate home from worke everyday and obv he is quicker but not alot in it even both of us tried sitting in 2nd gear neck n nech and both at same time flooring it and there is nothing in it but over all he is quicker but not hugeley

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I test droe a Clio Cup & it would leave a Lupo GTI for dead, no doubts at all!

And I was put in my place by a dude driving one - I was level with him in 2nd like you say & he just disappeared!

Any my car's no slouch in Lupo terms.

The BHP/ton of the GTI compared to the Clio Cup is laughable!

And please dont tell me you raced a CTR in future, cos I got destroyed by one of them too.

I raced a Saxo VTS when I had my 1.0l once. I beat him in 1st gear tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />