Northern Meet II - 26th March Sheffield *chat thread*

Fyggy

Please see this thread for all the final information.

Heya,

I know there's a lot going on right now with meets, shows, events etc, but I thought I'd throw this one into the arena to see if anyone was up for it..

After the last Northern meet which was back on 4th Dec last year I thought we ought to try get a wee meet in before all the show season kicks off. Also first of the new year PC040046~0.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too, will bring a bucket and sponge so can wash car!!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />, another shoulder ride for u kat? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

@Andy -I haven't started harassing anyone just yet... shall start that next week wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Count me in biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Count me in aswell at the moment,found out today i shouldnt be working that weekend.

Will be my first meet aswell.yeyyyyy.

T

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cheers andyp

lookin forward to it

Just hope the weather is nice now so my car isnt filthy by the time i get there.

Cya

T

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just hope the weather is nice now so my car isnt filthy by the time i get there.

Yeh because it'd be really bad if you turned up to your first meet with a filthy dirty car .... who would do such a thing? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />andyp!

i definately better not do now had i,now ur bein sarcastic towards andyp

Women eh! i dunno

T

Just read the thread.

Count me in, the last meet was so good so another is a must.

Darren

Kat

I'm gonna venture into the unknown and tag along too if you lot don't mind biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You northern folk come down here often enough so I'm just returning the gesture! (well that's one reason for going anyway :wink: )

Please can someone help me with directions and the like though as I'm crap and am bound sure to get lost!!

taken from 1st Meet.

QUOTE(Fyggy)

Directions

=======

From the North

-Get on the M1 southbound

-Come off at junction 34(A6109) signposted Sheffield (Meadowhall)

-At roundabout take 3rd exit A631 (signposted Bawtry)

-Junction with A6178/M1 (southbound) -At roundabout take 5th exit A6178 (signposted Sheffield Centre)

-Meadowhall Roundabout -At roundabout go forward

-Continue forward onto Broughton Lane (A6102)

-Turn into Hollywood Bowl

From the Sarf

-Get onto the M1 Northbound

-Junction 34 (A6178)

-Leave Motorway @ Junction 34 (signposted Sheffield Centre)

-At roundabout take 2nd exit (A6178)

-At the Meadowhall Roundabout go forward

-Continue forward onto Broughton Lane

-Turn into Hollywood Bowl carpark

sadly unable to attend as lairy green lupo is no more sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> gear box and clutch went at same time (told sdi box is weak) would cost to much to repair, so had to sell car and cut loses. felt sick like i'd been mugged but had no choice as car needed for work.... good news is i can start saving for gti now which hopefully won't be long smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> so hope to see u all soon.