Annoyed lupo chick here!! arghhhhh!!

loopyLea

Could be worse

I bought a silver GTI a couple of weeks ago, drove it all the way back to Grimsby, parked it in tesco only last night, came out and tought I was seeing double. Yes thats right some one had parked their red GTI right next to mine (in an almost completely empty car park) Only consilation was that the red one didnt look nearly as good as mine in silver (thats only my personal preference!!)

Could not believe it, saw a silver GTI near Hull not so long ago. Made a good photo on my phone but ruined my exclusivity blaab id been giving all my mates. If your out there is this you car? IF so please sell it ASAP cos I just carnt cope with more than 1 GTI in town!!

TD

Dickstar, l live in S****horpe so it could've been me if it was a silver one. Had it about a year and a half now.

I've seen a few silver gti's about, but no black ones near me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Seen a couple of smart looking black sports around, but I could keep seeing the same cars...I'm not very observant!!

How long till you get the GTi Emma? Bet you can't wait. What modifications have you got lined up for it then?

Chris

Yeah l do sometimes but l'm more likely the GTi in Hull to be honest. You interested in the Sheffield/south Yorkshire meet in the EVENTS page? Could be a sweet little regular meet.

QUOTE(Emma)
I've seen a few silver gti's about, but no black ones near me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Seen a couple of smart looking black sports around, but I could keep seeing the same cars...I'm not very observant!!

There are a couple of black GTi's knocking around the midlands, there was a former forum member who lives on the same estate as my dad, that was a black one, and I've since seen it around. Saw a another black one last summer parked in beatties car park in wolvo.

I still haven't seen another gti (other than a blue one parked, though that was just before I ordered mine) and certainly not a grey one yet.

i know the feeling lea sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> mine aint the only modded lupo in town now either sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

raiding party all set to go 8) laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

thought you liked being invaded Fran :wink: laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

that there are loads of single blonde lovlies driving round in circles looking for me down there laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(loopyLea)
i only bought it coz i liked the colour.

ROFL laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

When I see another Lupo GTI I usually make a special effort to park right next to it!

Know what you mean about exclusivity though - someone owns another Silver GTI just 200 yards from me, and to make it even more annoying, his has tints (lucky devil!). Still, that's the only one anywhere near me!

(I still intend to flyer him, even though every time I see him out and give him a flash on the Xenons he totally ignores me. :? )

QUOTE(gargoil)
Crusoe only bought his new car cause he liked the nice shiny colour too!

it's got little sparkly bits in it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />