is there ne lupo meets near croydon ...

saul boi

Roger Roger, what's the vector Victor?

Edited by stevewp

Saw this in Asda the other night on DVD for £4.50 and I was almost tempted, but then I saw Spaceballs for the same price as well.

Who's ever seen Kentucky Fried Movie? If you like Airplane etc, you'll love that. SOOOO un-PC

asda here i come

"this man is very sick, we need to get him to a hospital"

"why doctor what is it?"

"it's a big building with lots of nurses, but thats not important right now"

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'd forgotten how much that film is! I don't usually enjoy those 'stupid' type of films but it really is legend and splendid for the visual gags as well.

Who's ever seen Kentucky Fried Movie? If you like Airplane etc, you'll love that. SOOOO un-PC

I've seen it. It is very funny though not as good as Airplane. I liked the martial arts spoof and the topless schoolgirls.

lol i also live in Shirley well addiscombe but close. yer i got the plate in the window..

nar iam still thinking about keeping the lupo but not to sure yet..

Oh my gosh lool how scarey you live like 3mins away from me i live right near the bp station 'shirley avenue' laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> thats were i saw your car (at the staion a few weeks ago) what a small world it is aye tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ahk cool well if you ever change your mind let me know seeing as your sooo close i mite be abe to stretch a little more.

Wow thats freaked me out lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />