First two weeks in a Lupo.

sawdust

Bought myself a 2001 1.0E Lupo with 70k on it in pretty good nick for £350 a couple of weeks ago.

In short, I haven't had so much fun driving for years and years.

Main vehicle is a LWB High Roof Citroen Relay but it was just getting too big to use after work for picking the kids up or nipping around. Believe the Lupo would fit in the back of the Relay easily!

Looked around at very small cars that were cheap and could fit 4 in.

On the look out for the 3 seat rear bench though if one comes up at all out of a Lupo/Arosa.

Lupo is just a great little car, should have bought one years ago to be honest. Chose it simply because the crash test video on Youtube looked a lot better than the similar sized Fiats etc.

Even though its a little engine it it plenty nippy enough for me.

For a very small car its plenty spacious enough inside.

Best thing about it is I can park up when I finish work at 3 when the road is empty, and then transfer into the Lupo for after work stuff and find a parking space for that a lot easier.

Above all its been great finding this forum. Had some great help and advice and sourced a few bits and bobs that were missing or broken. So thanks to everyone. Even done my first ever oil change.

Definitely a convert to Club Lupo!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sawdust said:

Bought myself a 2001 1.0E Lupo with 70k on it in pretty good nick for £350 a couple of weeks ago.

In short, I haven't had so much fun driving for years and years.

Main vehicle is a LWB High Roof Citroen Relay but it was just getting too big to use after work for picking the kids up or nipping around. Believe the Lupo would fit in the back of the Relay easily!

Looked around at very small cars that were cheap and could fit 4 in.

On the look out for the 3 seat rear bench though if one comes up at all out of a Lupo/Arosa.

Lupo is just a great little car, should have bought one years ago to be honest. Chose it simply because the crash test video on Youtube looked a lot better than the similar sized Fiats etc.

Even though its a little engine it it plenty nippy enough for me.

For a very small car its plenty spacious enough inside.

Best thing about it is I can park up when I finish work at 3 when the road is empty, and then transfer into the Lupo for after work stuff and find a parking space for that a lot easier.

Above all its been great finding this forum. Had some great help and advice and sourced a few bits and bobs that were missing or broken. So thanks to everyone. Even done my first ever oil change.

Definitely a convert to Club Lupo!

Yeah, me too... I now have two! Fab lit'l car.

• 2 weeks later...