Lupo sport 100bhp ,yellow 71000miles-no longer for sale

b3ast72

Lupo pics My Lupo is for swap/sale,I need a bigger car .It is yellow,has mot till end september,six months tax.It is mechanically good,lowered on coilovers,G60 15 inch steels,interior is nice and tidy (just had a valet) and the paintwork is ok.As per forum rules £1400 or swap for golf estate,Golf mk2, or similar.The car is located in Letchworth.Pm me ,the pics on the link show it as I got it,I will place updated pics tomorrow

Thanks

Edited by b3ast72

My Lupo is for swap/sale,I need a bigger car (golf estate or passat estate)It is yellow,has mot till end september,six months tax.It is mechanically good,lowered 40mm and has 15' alloy wheels,interior is nice and tidy and the paintwork is ok.As per forum rules £1800 onco or swap for golf estate or similar.The car is located in Letchworth.Pm me if you are interested and I will send you some pics

Thanks

service history? pics? more details thanksssss marcus xx

• 2 weeks later...

alright mate do you fancy a mk2 golf with a afh, on coilovers needs a thermostat housing and tax and mot? you bring your own wheels and you can keep the wheels of the arosa? http://pistonheads.com/sales/2619293.htm the engine is now back in just needs thermostat housing and the exaust is blowing slightly and its done? its striped out atm but i have everything to put it back to standard? I'm in ware in Hertfordshire

alright mate do you fancy a mk2 golf with a afh, on coilovers needs a thermostat housing and tax and mot? you bring your own wheels and you can keep the wheels of the arosa? http://pistonheads.com/sales/2619293.htm the engine is now back in just needs thermostat housing and the exaust is blowing slightly and its done? its striped out atm but i have everything to put it back to standard? I'm in ware in Hertfordshire

Thanks for the offer but it needs too much work