Arosa mk2 Sport - 43k miles! Full service history,

M7R

Make: Seat

Model: Arosa mk2 Sport (100bhp 1.4 16v)

Year/Reg: 2002 (52 plate)

Mileage: 43300 (Yes that is all!!)

MOT: Oct 2011

Tax: April 2011 (but will add more if buyer wants)

Good points: Super low millage, genuine 43k!! full service history, with all genuine parts, inc new discs and pads all round last spring and done about 4K since then! Lowered on coil overs, TA technics fronts with spax rear adjustable dampers, handles like its on rails! (it better than my mk2 track car!!) brilliant condition inside and out, door cards and roof lining have been recovered in a floral flocked pattern (see pics). it comes with a cat back exhaust system that looks like the GTI lupo ones, it has a bit of a bark but not over loud at all. I also have a BMC CDA to go with the car (currently runing the oe air box with a KN filter). The car is sat on Compomotive MOs with a set of very good Yoko A spec tyres, and I also have the winter Team dynamics Imolas. The car will be sold on the Imolas unless you want to pay the extra for the comps, in which case you have both sets of wheels. There is also a set of pop outs, a complete set with rubbers etc, all ready to go on and again these will be suppied with the car (I was planning on having them fitted when the weather got hotter) oe floor mats,

Other plus points are OE CD player, electric windows, remote central locking, electric wing mirrors that are headted, lupo rear lights (wired up correctly)I also have the rear wiper motor and arm etc if you wanted to put that back on.

Bad points: couple of stone chips, as you would expect from a 8 year old car, and windcreen had a small chip behind the rear view mirror which has been filed and repaired. other than that I can't think of anything. flew through its last MOT as you would expect.

Location: outskirts of Nottingham, 10 mins from junc 25 of the M1

Pictures:

Interior:

DSC02088.jpg

DSC01211.jpg

(The comps are grey one now, the white ones were sold with my old mk1)

DSC01882.jpg

IMG_7841.jpg

(The RH cups have been sold now Ill get a pic of it on the winters)

I will get some more pics in the next few days as the wife to be hasn't put many on line.

Price: £3200 with just the winter alloys or £3500 with the comps and the winter alloys.

Contact details: email beastieboys1981@hotmail.com, or drop me a PM (mobile etc can have had by dropping me a PM)

Cheers

Karl

Edited by M7R

The comps will either go with the car, or if some one wants Rosie with out them they will go on my mk2 sorry.

tyres are all 195 45 R15s. The Yokos are hardly worn still got a good 6mm+ left as they car does very little millage most of the week, it has a run once a week or so to my work which is a 70 mile round trip.

She also has a Parrot 3200LS colour screen hands free kit fitted, which I will let go with the car for the right price, and if it is removed it wont leave any screw holes etc so don't worry about that.

The suspesnion was set up by NOttingham Alignmemt centre, hence why it handles like on rails!

nope sorry, G60s are too heavy, not enough cooling and wont clear the big brakes either (the mk2s not exactly stock...)

no worries, hopefully it will go to a good home soon as I know Mels very sad to see it go but needs must

in reply to people who have asked, yes the pic above of the door card does have the handle on now etc, that was only when we offered it up.

heres some better pics:

22032011394.jpg

22032011393.jpg

22032011392.jpg

22032011390.jpg

22032011389.jpg

22032011388.jpg

22032011386.jpg

22032011396.jpg

22032011397.jpg

Roof lining

22032011395.jpg

Millage

22032011399.jpg

if any one wants to come and see it at any time just drop me a pm or an email to beastieboys1981[at]hotmail.com and I will gladly give you my phone number and arrange something.

cheers

Karl.

There will be a classified Ad going on ebay soon, so if your interested get in quick, feel free to come and have a look. my numbers 07920506220

also we would consider a p/x or swap for a 9N tdi (1.4 or 1.9)

open to sensible offers

Ad never showed up to have a look even after sounding really positive... but you snooze you lose! deposit taken this morning.