Hosting software/Web space.

Tigz™

I'm getting to the point where uploadit has gone down so many times, I've had enough.

I cant even get into my menu page and see all the thumbnails, the most I can get is 20 or so, then it wont load any further.

It normally sorts its self out, and I've had more good than bad times but I'm still getting annoyed and my year is coming to a close so Im thinking of going elsewhere.

I have a bit of web space, (20mb) which I only really use for voids larger than the 2mb limit of uploadit.

Theres a few things that I want to retain.

$9.95 USD/year

1,000 files

Also, we do not have a specific bandwidth limit but any images that get enough hits to slow down our server significantly may be removed.

I don't want to spend much more than this if possible, although for a good deal I don't mind buying more space than Id need.

I host a lot of pictures mostly, so I need someway of managing those pics into folders, as I do now with uploadit.

I also need to be able to find the pic again easily, so a thumbnail system is needed.

I've noticed quite a few people use there own space, but also these people seem pretty good when it comes to computers.

Obviously, it needs to be Tigz proof smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Anyone got any suggestions?

Edit.

Just realised its up, thats why most of my pics are not working.

This account was purchased on 2005-02-11

So do I add a year, or go fo something else?

Edited by Tigz

Still got another year on CC Gold.

Signed up twice by mistake blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

did you exhaust your CC Garage mate? Or did gold membership run out??

Thats good price that ! Does it have album software ??

and is the upload / download speed good ?

I'd try and find some pics hosted by their hosting, and stick em up on here for some users to evaluate