New Zealand Lupo

luptorious

Hi fellas and seasons greetings to you all, just signed up on the forum. Looks great B) I am an owner of one of the only 2 Lupo gti's in New Zealand. Both are 2003 models and both are black! I'm looking at getting a set of Borbet's for it. Here is the link http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Wheels-tyres/Alloy-wheels/auction-261944990.htm

Will they fit without mods? Just thought they might be a tad wide??? I'm going to powder coat them satin black and throw a red pin stripe around em! Anyone got an image of a car/lupo that has had this done?

Hi fellas and seasons greetings to you all, just signed up on the forum. Looks great B) I am an owner of one of the only 2 Lupo gti's in New Zealand. Both are 2003 models and both are black! I'm looking at getting a set of Borbet's for it. Here is the link http://www.trademe.c...n-261944990.htm

Will they fit without mods? Just thought they might be a tad wide??? I'm going to powder coat them satin black and throw a red pin stripe around em! Anyone got an image of a car/lupo that has had this done?

Welcome, did you import the Lupo, or was it sold in New Zealand?

The wheels will fit, depending on how low you are and what the off set is on them.

Nice to see you on CL.

Thanks guys! The off set is +15. Is that still fine? I brought the car off a dealer. It was a pretty easy buy for me as I know what these cars are. They have no brand recognition in New Zealand, so people are not feeling them YET. Hopefully after I give it a good euro cosmetic work over it'll entice some others to bring them in :shades:

Edited by luptorious

ET15 is pushing it if the cars lowered... But posible, may need the arches rolling.

You need to gwt some pictures up of your car.

In the tool bars above, 2 right of the smily symbol is a picture box, click that and link pictures from a Photobucket, Facebook or Flickr account.