Old Orleans - J26/M25

bossjohnc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changing the subject slightly Ill have the loop this weekend before she goes in so Ill be there. what time we aiming for?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'll be there about 6 ish like jonny boy

the more the merrier mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> !! Im just off jct 27 (M11) come onto the M11 heading towards Harlow which is about 10 mins max up the M11. Im happy to meet ppl at the mcdonalds on the harlow roundabout first exit you'll see it. and old orleans is about 15 mins way max from there. thats just an option for anyone!

Edited by Ty

Guess I'd better put some directions and stuff down here...

If you're coming from the west on the M25 (M1, A1, A10) get off at J26, turn right at the first roundabout (go under the bridge), take the first exit on the second roundabout - drive for a while, go up a fairly steep twisty hill. As you come towards a roundabout, look to your left - Old Orleans is there (before you get to the roundabout).

If you're coming from the east on the M25 (M11) get off at J26, turn left at the roundabout - drive for a while, go up a fairly steep twisty hill. As you come towards a roundabout, look to your left - Old Orleans is there (before you get to the roundabout).

Map

Postcode: CM16 5HW

Other Details

i think im coming from the other way, i think :S

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

okie dokie no probs so we looking for about 6 on sunday then yer?

okie dokie no probs so we looking for about 6 on sunday then yer?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure someone will answer you soon laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Slightly late reply, but i'll be there from about 6. I wont be able to stay for long but i'm looking forward to seeing that many GTI's in one place!!

See you later

Rob

TY so are we meeting at junction 7 of the M11?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yer sure paul if your come off the M11 take the first exit off the roundabout about literally 50 yards on your left you'll see a macs Ill meet you in there. What time you aiming for? beacuse im only 5 mins from there

Eating was part of the plan for those that are hungry! (I will be)

And Rob - really looking forward to seeing your GTI!

(That'll be two with climate control!)

Edited by bossjohnc

Eating was part of the plan for those that are hungry! (I will be)

And Rob - really looking forward to seeing your GTI!

(That'll be two with climate control!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Bloomin posers.

Nice one, another easy to find venue

I was into the climate control, continental BBS and the leather retrim

Anyone get a pic of the retrim?

Oh and a bit of sideways in the vx nutter mobile hehe swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

Edited by twisty b-road

Nice one, another easy to find venue

I was into the climate control, continental BBS and the leather retrim

Anyone get a pic of the retrim?

Oh and a bit of sideways in the vx nutter mobile hehe  swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree Si did like all of em. not a bad turn out either. I think the retrim was Bills mota Ty's mate with the black wheels. He payed £900 he said with the red piping. looked reall good. Gonna do the Video this week so will be up this week too ;-)